You agree that access to, and use of this website are subject to the following Terms and Conditions, together with the Contact Lenses Canada Privacy Statement, Terms and Conditions where applicable and other customer service policies on this website. By continuing to use this website you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions contained in the website.
Your use of this website is governed by the province of British Columbia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia, Canada in relation to any legal proceeding directly or indirectly relating to this site.
- By using this site, you represent you are at least 18 years of age.
- Changes can be made to the website, Terms and Conditions and pricing at any time.
- By continuing to use the website, you agree to these terms.
We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Your personal information will only be disclosed if we are required by law to do so.
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your name, contact and address details
- Credit card details
All credit card details are strictly confidential. We adhere to the PCI Security Standards.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Due to the Canadian Medical Law (FCLCA), you are required to have a valid prescription. By submitting an order, you have agreed that you have purchased off a valid, up to date prescription and for the exact brand and/or power prescribed by your optometrist. Our company is not liable for any prescription changes not authorized by a registered eye care professional.
Our website uses cookie technology.
If you choose to purchase through PayPal, please refer to the PayPal Terms and Conditions.
To edit or update any of your personal information, please login to your account or contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
Contact Lenses Canada may use its discretion to cancel or limit orders made in multiple quantities per individual, household or credit card. We will attempt you contact you via email to notify you of the cancellation. Billing and shipping addresses must match for security purposes.
By using this site, you agree to give up your right to hold Contact Lenses Canada or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors or officers accountable for any claim or demand made by any breach of these Terms of Conditions or otherwise.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our Site and the Services we provide to you, including our marketing of our Services to you. We also use your information to communicate with you and to operate our business. More specifically, we may use your information:
- to provide, personalize, and improve our products and our Service
- to facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases
- to confirm, reschedule, or provide other services related to your eye exam
- to communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or questions, and to send you updates about your order
- to understand your use of our Services to help us improve the customer experience
- to provide you information, recommendations, and marketing materials about our products and Services
- to present you with marketing relating to our Services, including promotions, coupons and other discount offers, and more relevant display advertisements
- to enable you to participate in our loyalty/rewards program
- to prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud
- for our other internal business purposes